Monday, May 26, 2008

Transplant Day +42

Hello all,

I am still having the stomach problems. Mostly nasious and not able to eat very much, but also very tired. All I have been doing the past few days is laying in bed.

Megan's sister Jena and her kids and my sister Kim and her kids came over for supper today. They grilled hot dogs and brats. I forced myself to go sit outside for about 20 minutes and watched the kids play in the back yard, then I was able to get a brat and some baked beans in me. After that my stomach acted up again and I ended up back in bed.

Goodnight all!!!

1 comment:

Legendary Kingdoms said...

Hey Steve. Sucks to hear you still aren't feeling well. I'm hoping to jam with you soon. : )

Anyway, I also wanted to thank you for reposting my LK move bulletin. That was very cool.

Ok, I've gotta get some sleep.

\m/

Nate