Thursday, May 1, 2008

Transplant Day +17

Hi all, I am still pretty tired and have no appetite what so ever, but things are slowly turning around and I think the worst is over (I hope anyway).

I got to get out of this place and attend the Pancake Dinner Event that the boys' school put on for us. I was only able to stay for about 1/2 hour, then I got so tired I had to get back to the hospital. But it was good to get away and see some friends and family that I haven't seen in a very long time. Thank you all who attended the event, it seems to have been a hugh success. I wish I could have stayed for the whole thing but I was just so exhausted I was falling asleep at the table we were sitting at!

Also thanks to Mrs. D, everyone at Churchill and all of the volunteers for putting the event on for my family. Thank you really doesn't quite do it justice, but Megan and I will never forget your caring and generosity in helping my family get through this difficult time.

No comments: