Sunday, May 18, 2008

Transplant Day +34

Hi peeps!!!

Today was another good day. I was able to play more baseball with the twins. I had so much fun. I was also able to mow some of the back yard, I was having trouble with the mower and my neighbor came over with his mower and asked if he could finish the mowing for me. I was like "Are you sure?" He is in his 70's I would guess, and he said he really wanted to finish for me so I said OK.

After supper Megan and I also took the kids to a park for awhile. I can't wait to get back to normal. I forgot how much I missed my old life, it was great and I thank God for blessing me with such a wonderful life. I only hope and pray that I will have that life again soon.

Peace

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's great to hear you are getting out and starting to get back into a routine. Lets just hope the weather gets warmer now so we all can be outside more : )

You are a remarkably, strong individual. Keep up the good work :)

Kerry