Monday, May 12, 2008

Transplant Day +28

I had my first appointment with my lymphoma doctor today for the first time in quite awhile. He said that things are looking good and he is happy with everything he sees. He wants to do another PET Scan, CT and blood tests on day +60 and maybe do some low dose radiation treatments depending on what the tests show. There was one "stubborn" spot under my left armpit that he wants the radiation done on, basically for overkill.

Also, we were able to get a prescription for my blood thinner shot so Megan can give it to me at home instead of going in everyday just to get a shot. My next appointment is on Thursday to check the blood clot and see how much longer I will need the blood thinners.

My appetite is getting better slowly, but I still get so fricken' tired I could sleep for days.

I wish you all the best and thank you again for your thoughts and prayers.

No comments: