Saturday, April 19, 2008

Day +5

Chemical brother says:

Thank you to Megan's family and Jenny Lee for taking care of the kids so Megan can stay with me the past 3 nights. It's been wonderful to have her here through out all of the sickness that has been happening. (barfing...........) Who else but your soul mate can sit next to you while you vomit all day long? They started feeding me through my central line tonight so I can start getting calories. Steak and eggs, yum!! I would like to leave you with a quote from one of my favorite artists, Alice Cooper: "Wake me gently, if you can. Wake me gently, just touch my hand. Wake me gently, from my sleep. Cause where I'm at is where I want to leave."


Hemoglobin 7.3
WBC .1
Platelets 29

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stevie you know all the right words..... I am so grateful that you are such a strong person. I love you!

Anonymous said...

The message was from me. It signed me as anonymous. Go figure!
Love Kimmi

Kimmi said...

I wanted to let you guys know that we are here also to help. I've called to see how everything is and if there is anything I can do. Pleae let me know. I am here!
I love you! Kimmi